[accordian divider_line=”” class=”” id=””]
[toggle title=”Product Warranty” open=”no”]
Our warranty is a way of pledging excellence in the quality of our products. It is a way of protecting our customers’ investments and continuing product improvement. Mostly, our warranty is a way of extending our dedication to our customers.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Safco warranty obligation: We pledge to repair or replace, at Safco’s option, any Safco product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
The following listed parts, components and supplies are covered under warranty in accordance with the below schedule following the product purchase date.
• Ten Years: Seating controls and cylinders, Rumba™, Cha-Cha™ and Electric Height-Adjustable Table series Laminates.
• Five Years: Glides, casters, and polymer-based components, user-adjustable work surface mechanisms, seating upholstery fabrics, foam, laminates, veneer finishes and other covering materials, drawer glides and electrical components.
• Three Years: Outdoor Products (Entourage™, Evos™, Canmeleon™).
WARRANTY SUBJECT TO EXCLUSIONS
Exclusions pertaining to this warranty are as follows but are not limited to:
• Product or product components utilized with the intent to rent or lease.
• Freight damages: Safco is not liable for any product damages sustained during shipping or handling operations. Safco provides specific policies and requirements regarding shipping and handling and reserves the right to review and address product distribution matters separately.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Product negligence: A product is not considered defective upon improper installation, or misuse of the product or its components.
• Alterations or attachments to the product that were not approved by Safco.
• All corrugated products or components.
Safco’s warranty obligation is limited to normal use upon receipt of our products.
Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
Models warranted for multiple shifts:
• Task Master® industrial series, Soft Tough™ series, WorkFit™ polyurethane series, Uber™ series,
Alday™ Intensive-Use (500 lbs.), Vue™ Intensive-Use (500 lbs.)
Please follow the warranty procedures described below to ensure apt and responsive service.
1. Once a defect has been discovered, the original purchaser must contact Safco immediately (within 30 days of defect detection) with the serial number(s) from the product(s) in question.
2. Upon inspection of the product(s), Safco will collect all relevant information necessary for review of the request.
3. Product replacement, replacement parts and repairs will be authorized by a Customer Care representative if acknowledged to be necessary under product warranty eligibility conditions.
SPECIFIC LIMITATIONS REGARDING COLOR VARIATIONS, FABRICS AND FINISHES
Natural products have varying grains and colors. Due to such natural variations occurring in materials such as wood and leather, these characteristics are not considered defects. Safco does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. Materials supplied, selected or provided by the customer (COM) are not warranted.
Buyer is responsible for freight to and from factory on all warranty claims. Any description of the goods sold hereunder, including any reference to Buyer’s specifications and any
description in catalogs, circulars and other written material published by Safco is for the sole purpose of identifying such goods and shall not create an express or implied warranty
that the goods shall conform to such description.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, AND SAFCO DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM PATENT INFRINGEMENT. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF SAFCO HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO BIND SAFCO TO ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.
SAFCO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE AGREED ALLOCATIONS OF RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SAFCO’S LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE SALE OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER FOR THE PRODUCTS.
[accordian divider_line=”” class=”” id=””]
[toggle title=”Product Features” open=”no”]
- Cable Management: Integrated
- Color: Designer White Top, Black Base
- Finished Product Dimensions: 60″W x 30″D x 29 ½”H
- Finished Product Weight: 84 lbs.
- GREENGUARD: Yes
- Material Thickness: 3 mm Vinyl T-Mold Edge, 1″ Thick High Pressure Laminate Top, 14-Gauge Steel and Cast Aluminum Legs
- Material(s): Steel Frame Base
- Meets Industry Standards: ANSI/BIFMA
- Overall Depth: 30″
- Overall Height: 29 ½”
- Overall Width: 60″
- Paint / Finish: Powder Coat Frame
- Top Dimensions: 60″W x 30″D x 1″H
- Wheel / Caster Size (Diameter): 3″
- Wheel / Caster Style: Dual Wheel Casters (two locking)[/toggle]